The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old August 31, 2007, 06:31 PM   #1
T/C Hunter

T/C Encore Hinge Pin

Hi Guys: Any of you have that loose fitting pin in your Encore? I did, Key word did, Sloppy Barrel, side to side movent. Gone now thanks to.............. Bellm TCs,Inc. I put a 2x in my .204 ss Pro Barrel, a 1x in my 209 Pro-ML and a 1x in my .308 Encore Hand Gun. This was the best thing I found to correct bad groups at 100 yards. Improvements were instant. If you need any more info on that let me know? I'm new here and this may have come up already??? I shoot a Encore Pro ss Camo Thumb Hole with a Burris Black Diamond 6x24x50mm. on my .204 shooting groups of 5 at 100 yards = .35" and .40". all under 1/2 " . Improving and learning more and more with each test. Hand loading a .308 & a .204 and Target shooting is my past time,hobbie and quest. I hope I can help some of you and in re-turn get some good info and gain a few on line Buddies that have this Hobbie in there blood. P.s Looking foward to hear from you. Bill