The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old December 14, 2012, 04:35 PM   #1
JimDandy

Serial Number on my Hornady Press?

I've got the LNL Ammo Plant, getting ready to send in the receipts and whatnot from a pair of dyes, and the ammo plant for the free bullets, as well as the warranty registration card. I found a number on the bottom of the ram, but it's not really the same format as the others mentioned.
Old December 14, 2012, 06:29 PM   #2
newrugersafan

Should be on the inside of the press, look at the rear support. Mine has a sticker that is about 1"x11/2" just below the area that the dies are located.
Old December 14, 2012, 06:52 PM   #3
JimDandy

Yup, there it is... I hate it when I miss the hind-sighted-obvious. I found a number stamped into the casting way down on the bottom of the ram, covered and partially filled by the red paint. I spent a good 10 minutes filling that with glue (for contrast, it's all I had on hand, still need to get a laquer stick) and trying to figure out what that number was.