The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Closed Thread

Old December 6, 2017, 11:45 AM   #1
TracerTesterman

Conspiracy or Gross Incompetence – The Vegas shooting STILL STINKS.

Linky McLinkles

This has been bothering me for months, and it seems like no one cares anymore. Or wants answers, except the victims who are suing.

I guess the daily famous perverts being exposed is swamping the headlines. And that fat little tyrant who's lobbing missiles left and right and threatening us. Or the 'Armageddon' Tax Reform... as if cutting taxes will destroy our economy. So much to talk about these days it's hard to cover it all.

Anywho.

I spent to much time on this article. But I like answers and this thing stinks.

As a shooting forum, I'd like to hear your thoughts. Especially on the guns/shooting and supposed firing of 280 rounds in 31 seconds based off an audio recording analysis.
Old December 6, 2017, 12:43 PM   #2
TXAZ

I expect neither, but caution with extreme care to get the facts and report right.

I saw the linked article as more of a rant than anything with even a microbe of professionalism or credibility.

Cave illos in guns et backhoes
Old December 6, 2017, 01:04 PM   #3
TracerTesterman

Perhaps, but then they end up either get the facts wrong and correcting them afterwards or keeping us in the dark.

I wrote it, but no offense taken. There were to many sources to link, and a google search will provide all of the information I used... Minus my personal thoughts.

Old December 6, 2017, 01:19 PM   #4
Frank Ettin
Staff

The article is just a rant, and the supposed "facts" aren't supported with evidence or documentation.

We're not wasting our time on this.
"It is long been a principle of ours that one is no more armed because he has possession of a firearm than he is a musician because he owns a piano. There is no point in having a gun if you are not capable of using it skillfully." -- Jeff Cooper
Closed Thread