The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > NFA Guns and Gear

Old October 17, 1998, 01:16 PM   #1
Rich Lucibella
Staff

Welcome Harry. Thanks for being so patient in getting the password issues straightened out.
There are some good subjects already posted, in addition to a quantity of "already been hashed" and general questions. Many of these are the fault of my "marketing" efforts...I started a contest yesterday that had a "loophole" which encouraged some of these latter threads. But that's been resolved now and the Members have been quite supportive.

We're still waiting for Ty Miller, "Chief of the Fireplug" and Walt Marshall to check in. Ty's on the road with modem problems. Walt's doing an all week low light class and will be with us next week.

We look forward to your input here. Moderators are not tied to their particular forum. We're all looking forward to learning from you.
Regards,
Rich Lucibella

[This message has been edited by Rich Lucibella (edited 10-17-98).]
Old October 17, 1998, 02:13 PM   #2
Harry Humphries
Staff Alumnus

Thanks Rich,

Sorry for delay in getting on. Walt and I have the same problem as I will be gone again all next week in Arkansas on Tac. Training job. So be patient - I'll be baak!

HH