The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old April 11, 2018, 11:07 AM   #1
Josh Smith

TheGunTube

Hello,

As many of you know, YouTube has pretty much abandoned its gun enthusiast members.

I got to looking around, and found TheGunTube.com .

TheGunTube.com was created specifically with us in mind. Anyone can make an account and post, or just view.

I don't see any trackers on the website. This should appeal to those of us who do not like advertising; YouTube is terrible for data mining.

My TheGunTube.com account is at https://theguntube.com/view_channel....r=Smith-Sights . I've begun uploading my Mosin-Nagant tech videos.

I should probably note that I have no financial stake in the place, and this is a public service announcement only. I feel that TheGunTube.com is a site worth of consideration; it's something that's been needed for a while now.

Regards,

Josh
Old April 12, 2018, 10:50 AM   #2
Double Naught Spy

Signed up, but no verification email has come yet. :-(
Old April 12, 2018, 07:41 PM   #3
Zen Archery

What Brian said... 3 days and waiting....
Old April 13, 2018, 10:04 AM   #4
Sweet Shooter

This is a localized site, but up and running. Might be worth a look. It's early days for most of these new sites: https://videos.utahgunexchange.com/
Old April 13, 2018, 10:18 AM   #5
Pahoo

Thanks Josh

Thank you for the post and will certainly look into this site. I am still finding a fair amount of useful firearms information on YouTube and for now, they are still showing Diamond & Silk. There are other firearms specific site out there as well. For you M/L enthusiasts, look up Under Society. .....

Again, thank you and;
Be Safe !!!