The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Closed Thread

Old June 18, 2008, 08:30 PM   #1
Virginia Archer

Suggestions

Ok Here it goes but it seems that others have thought the same thing and the post seems to get closed. TFL has this section for suggestions for the forum but seems to want to dismiss some request for a OFF-Topic forum for non-firearm related subjects!

I recently posted in the General Section Figureing that General meaning pretty much anything. I was wrong and see that it says Firearm Related! Oops My bad, sorry for being new to this sight, but not to the 20 or so other forums I am part of(Mostly Archery) and Most all of the Top Forums have this type of Section......which makes it easier to have fun while on the forum, the ability to know different people for who they are and not for what they carry!!

I don't want to burn any bridges or cause any trouble! But like the thread says Suggestions, Questions and Tech Support! We'll heres my suggestion- A off topic Thread, A Thread for law enforcement talk and related Questions(since firearms are a big part of law enforcement)

Thanks
VA
Old June 18, 2008, 08:58 PM   #2
Chuck Dye

Consider joining us at the Armed Polite Society, the off-topic forum spun off from The High Road, where you are also invited to join us.
Old June 18, 2008, 09:13 PM   #3
TheBluesMan
Moderator Emeritus

<voice=Dad_to_his_kids>For the LAST TIME; the answer is NO!</voice>

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...d.php?t=184586
Tick-off Obama - Join the NRA Today - Save $10
Closed Thread