The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Hunt

Old October 29, 2020, 09:43 AM   #26
stephen426

@ Drm50,

https://www.homedepot.com/b/Recharge...toreSelection=

Decide what your budget is and what your light output requirement is. Best thing about Home Depot is 90 day return policy. Try out a few different ones and keep the best one.
Old November 21, 2020, 01:55 AM   #27
V-fib

Quote:
I have a couple from harbor freight...they zoom from food to an amazing spot...they are not rechargeable.... Have nice head gear...they are on sale now for $9.99....they are led and batteries last a long time

You should check them out....they are the best head light I ever used
Quote:
I'm telling you guys...you are missing the boat if you dont check out that harbor freight light!!!

For the money ...run time and bright zoom to flood and $10 bucks on sale....it is a hard head light to beat

I have and have had several....this one gets to go every time....I know HF dont get a lot of creds...but they hit a homer on this

My .02

Ocharry
I know the OP already made his choice but Ocharry is right. The "Quantum" headlamps from Harbor Freight are a very good quality and for $9.99 a great deal! I was using mine tonight and they are awesome.
V-fib
Old November 22, 2020, 12:47 PM   #28
shafter

Quote:
I’m looking for head light right now. I want good rechargeable light that has clip to mount to cap. Also want charger and everything in one deal. I’m Ex miner and don’t want to carry power pack or batteries. Besides that I want no wires to snag up in brush. Spent many night coin hunting with the old Wheat lites and wet cell on belt. I also don’t like the models with elastic band to hold around head or hat.
I've been pleased with this light. It's a little bigger than a tube of chapstick and comes with a lanyard to wear around your neck, and a clip that lets you attach to your hat. It's also rechargeable. For me it works perfect for when I think I might need a light but not for an extended period of time.

https://www.amazon.com/Streamlight-6...s%2C221&sr=8-3