The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Closed Thread

Old March 20, 2017, 02:04 PM   #1
zagbomb

Question for moderator

Hello,

My name is Andrew and I am a student hoping to collect data on firearms owners. I am working on a project management course where we determine a hypothetical product to follow through the stages of a business proposal. I am at the stage where I require primary data on the attitudes and opinions of my target market. I am posting first to ask permission and answer any questions anyone has prior to providing a link as I don't want to offend or disrespect any user or moderator. I can assure you this is purely for education purposes and will have no other affect outside of this project. The survey does not collect any personal identifying data outside of the demographic questions within the survey. Please ask me any questions or bring up any concerns. I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Thank you,

Andrew
Old March 21, 2017, 07:46 AM   #2
Mike Irwin
Staff

Andrew,

We've had similar requests before, and to the best of my knowledge have never had a problem with them.

Go ahead and post a link to your survey in the General Discussion forum.

Baby Jesus cries when the fat redneck doesn't have military-grade firepower.
Old March 24, 2017, 12:28 AM   #3
peggysue

Suspicious Post ..good luck
Old March 24, 2017, 08:18 AM   #4
NoSecondBest

Anti gunner looking for data to distort and make gun owners look bad? I'd pass on this. I definitely won't reply to it.
Closed Thread