The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old October 12, 2009, 09:29 PM   #26
4majorchaos

Thanks for the comments

I did work really hard getting everything setup. I appreciate the comments. I think the large tumbler is worth every penny. I used the small one for a couple of years. It worked fine but the first time I used the large one I was very impressed. It is so much quieter than the small one too for some reason. It holds 2000 9mm cases, 1300 .38/.357 cases, 1200 .223 cases or 600 .308 cases per load. I would not hesitate buying the large tumbler at all.

You are right the low powder sensors are not a necessity on the 650 since you are using a powder check sensor anyway. It is just an extra bell/whistle to spend your extra pennies on.

Like I said earlier I will post more info on the 900 after I get more used to it. Right now I have so many shotshells loaded up I am not sure where I would store anymore of them.

Thanks Guys!