The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old March 6, 2013, 12:39 AM   #1
robert1811

Barsony's Holsters

Hey guys I am really liking this Barsony's Revolver shoulder holster (link here http://www.barsonyholstersandbelts.com)

They make it in 4 different colors of leather and for revolvers in 6 inch 357 magnum.

Only problem is im having a hard time finding any feedback on them. The price is $69.99 for the holster and that's right in my price range.

Anyone had experiences with their holsters? How is the build quality?
Old March 6, 2013, 01:59 AM   #2
Sixer

I've never heard of them, but I can offer my .02

If we are looking at the same rig... it's the one with the nylon straps and fairly generic holster attached to it. The overall rig LOOKS alright, but for a
6" .357... I would think that you would want something a bit more substantial. You would want some fairly thick leather for that thing to be remotely comfortable and sturdy.

That said, the price is right... and if you're just looking for something to carry in the woods, etc. on occasion... it might work great.

Like anyhting else, you usually get what you pay for. YMMV

-There is no theory of evolution... Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.
Old March 6, 2013, 02:12 AM   #3
JimmyR

I have a leather pancake for my CZ-75BD for when I want to OWB carry. I love the holster, and it holds my gun close to my body. Probably the best OWB holster I own.
Old March 6, 2013, 12:06 PM   #4
robert1811

Any suggestions for a good quality around 100 for a left handed 6 inch 357? I can seem to find big bore revolver holsters but thats about it.
Old March 7, 2013, 10:39 AM   #5
Hardcase

Robert1811, shoot a PM to IdahoMike here at TFL. He does excellent custom work at reasonable prices. He'll be able to help you out.