The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old April 2, 2021, 12:34 PM   #1
wild cat mccane

Texture update on P365 or just different on my new 15rnd mag?

Hey there,

Quick question. I finally got a 15rnd mag for my P365. The texture on the extension is pretty extreme. I know it can be sanded/flattened. But did the texture change on the P365 or the extension just more "grippy" than the frame?

Thanks!
Old April 2, 2021, 01:00 PM   #2
TunnelRat

Interesting. I hadn’t heard of any texture changes, but maybe it’s a rolling change. When I get home I’ll compare the texture on the extension of my magazines to my frame, though to be fair they’re older.

I have found that the texture on the P365 can sometimes get sort of filled up with dead skin and the like. I hit it with a soft nylon brush and it’s surprising what comes off. May in no way be what you’re seeing, just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk