The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Tactics and Training

Old November 6, 2011, 02:36 PM   #26
Mike1234

I Don't Think You're Wrong At All...

There are too many scumbags in the world. I would write, "It's time to thin the diseased cows from the herd", but it would be taken wrong so I won't write that.
Old November 6, 2011, 02:41 PM   #27
briandg

No need to google it. I was here when it happened. the skidmark of skidmore was pretty big news.

There are a lot of people like him here, he was just an incredibly advanced case. I'm not denying that joplin has it's good side, that there are worse places. Would I move to oakland with the gangs? No, I'll stay here with the meth makers.

There are far better places here in the state than the extreme southwest. Mcdonald county is a toilet. Even so, I deal with northeast oklahoma, and I think that some of the people I deal with there are probably among the most bestial and regressed people in the country.

There is a lot of personal information and privileged information that I could share, but won't.
Old November 7, 2011, 01:44 AM   #28
youngunz4life

cool

I got some things I need to google and research. thanx guys!
Old November 7, 2011, 02:15 AM   #29
youngunz4life

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_McElroy

...trying to pix this guy at the bar w/his bayoneted rifle - I guessing mustache + old military fatigues // ok, back to reading
Old November 7, 2011, 12:56 PM   #30
briandg

Mcelroy has always been called "the town bully." I throw the BS flag. That guy was not a bully, he was a full blown psychopath, and he learned really early on that civilized people are weak and timid. He was an anomaly in country life. you don't find people in the country that manage to reach his level, because they are without fail jailed, beaten up, or have some thing happen that suppresses them a little.

He's not original, except that he was a lone wolf, whereas most of the other people like him gang up so they don't have to fear the repercussions of being the sole author of the trouble they cause.

To stay in the spirit of the forum, I believe that he carried a garand.

Tags
emergency , plan