The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old November 17, 2020, 06:09 AM   #26
curly45

Thanks to all who replied. This is how the problem was handled, the tagua holster was ordered for a Taurus G3c with a laser but did not fit at all but when I tried my SR9c it was very close so working with the advise from this site I wrapped the SR9c in one layer of old jean material and forced the gun down into the holster and 2 days later when I took it out and removed the material the gun comes out smoothly but still is not loose in the holster. Rather than buy another holster for the Taurus I decided to make one (for aiwb) and it came out rather well. After getting it made and sewn together I dampened with warm water the front side of the holster, wrapped the gun in 3 layers of walmart bag and left the gun firmly placed in the holster for 3 days until dry when I took the gun out of the holster removed the plastic everything fit "as if it had been made for it". Thanks again for all the help.
Old November 17, 2020, 05:36 PM   #27
Kevin Rohrer

This question has been asked and answered many, many times. SEARCH is your friend.

Caveat Emptor: Cavery Grips/AmericanGripz/Prestige Grips/Stealth Grips from Clayton, NC. He is a scammer