The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old April 18, 2013, 03:32 PM   #1
johnwilliamson062

FN 303

First off, what is it? I will leave that for the admins.

Anyone used one?
Can you fire 68 cal paintballs, marbles, other 68 cal items through one?
Can a civilian buy one? It shouldn't be regulated although FN has a LEO/.mil only policy. SO does Remington and I can buy one of their police guns anytime I want on the secondary market. FN 303 isn't even a "firearm" so I should be able to have one delivered to my door.

Inspired by the anti-gun democrats and their absurd graphic featuring a multi-chamber cylinder street sweeper like the Arwen 37.
Old April 18, 2013, 03:43 PM   #2
sigcurious

FN303

Basically a fancy paintball gun/marker. The major difference being the magazine design and projectiles used. At the bottom of the page linked above, you can see what the projectiles look like.

If for some reason you really wanted to replicate the FN product filling these yourself with whatever and just using a regular paintball gun, would probably be a lot easier and cheaper(assuming you could somehow get a 303 and ammo). Probably not quite as accurate or consistent, but workable.