The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old December 2, 2020, 01:37 PM   #1
FoghornLeghorn

Shooters World Powder available @ Midway

Midway USA was down to only black powder offerings all last week, but I saw today they got a bunch of Shooter's World powder inventory.

In case anybody is interested.
Old December 2, 2020, 03:26 PM   #2
hounddawg

great to hear. Once my supplies start running low I plan on trying a few of the SW offerings. I am flush with powder for a while but nice to see some stuff coming in. I stopped by the local Sportsmans Warehouse just to see what was on the shelf and they had a fair selection of powder. I did not buy any but it was nice to see it on the shelf at least.

One of the sales people said they were getting primers in sporadically but they sold out fast, even with purchase limitations. Loaded ammo looked good with the exception of .22LR .380, .223 and 6.5 Grendel. A fair selection of bullets and brass was available
Old December 2, 2020, 03:47 PM   #3
FoghornLeghorn

Good to hear.
Old December 2, 2020, 04:17 PM   #4
lugerstew

I bought 2 pounds of H110 from Midway last week, regular price and got to me in about 5 days.