The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old August 26, 2014, 07:56 AM   #26
Aguila Blanca
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pond, James Pond
When I say Race Gun, I mean "my" race gun, rather than "a" race gun.

I run production category and stages start hammer down. If that is chamber loaded, then first shot is DA.
I missed that this is for competition. From the Cajun Gun Works page on the RRK:

Quote:
Is it legal for shooting sports? No. The pre-travel set screw installed on the upper area of the trigger is visible. However, you can use the modified RRK disconnector w/o the upper trigger screw to noticeable reduce the DA stroke.
I don't recall if it's the Cajun Gun Works site or the CZ Customs site, but one of them has a page detailing which countries they can send parts to.
Old August 26, 2014, 09:46 AM   #27
tipoc

Sorry Pond I did not grok where you were. Arizona may be dicey for you though an email to them could possibly turn up contacts closer to you. The fellas from CZ Custom get to Europe quite often and are familiar with smiths and resources from there.

tipoc