The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old January 29, 2017, 08:00 AM   #1
bigrebnc1861

Range report FR99 12 gauge shotgun

First of all, it's been a while since I've posted hope all is doing fine. Now to the range report.
Just recently bought an FR99 12 gauge semi-automatic shotgun finally had the chance to get it to the range yesterday and it was a pleasure shooting it very lite weight with low recoil 12 gauge about 7.5 pounds with a loaded 5 shell magazine. No glitches shot everything I used. I shot Military surplus shells, Remington #6 game load, Remington express 00 buckshot, Remington 3 in 15 shot shell, Federal Premium LE 00 buckshot shell. I would highly recommend this shotgun. I did remove the carrying handle and front sight sent with the shotgun and added folding front and rear sight and the reflex red and green dot optics and made a single point sling. Total cost 450.00