The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old October 2, 1999, 09:27 PM   #26
Gunfighter

Espresso- depends on whether it is a misdemeanor or a felony. LOL something about bayonets on shotguns that makes me moist.

------------------
When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.
Old October 7, 1999, 03:02 PM   #27
max-ex

THIS VS THAT.ETC ETC.

RIGHT, BOTH ARE GOOD GUNS. APPROPRIATE ANALOGY THE GLOCK VS HK??? NOT REALLY IN MY OPINION (HK REIGNS SUPREME) BUT CLOSE ENOUGH TO MAKE THE POINT. ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE MAX OUT POSSIBILITIES FOR THE 870 SHOULD CHECK OUT A COMPANY CALLED SCATTERGUN TECHNOLOGIES IN NASHVILLE, TN. THESE PEOPLE DO THINGS TO AN 870 THAT YOU NEVER DREAMED OF. PERSONALLY, HAVING OWNED AND USED BOTH GUNS I PREFER THE 870. SMALLER, LIGHTER A PLETHORA OF ACCESSORIES AND MORE TIME PROVEN DURABILITY THAN THE 590 WILL EVER HAVE. I CLEANED THE INTERNALS OF ONE ONLY ONCE IN 16 YEARS. AFTER LITERALLY THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF ROUNDS IT HAD NEVER MALFUNCTIONED OR FAILED TO BE AT MY BECK AND CALL. THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF RELIABILITY. THE FACT THAT MAKES ALL THIS JABBER MUTE IS THAT THEY BOTH ROCK SO CHOOSE YOUR WEAPON.