The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old May 2, 2015, 05:19 PM   #1
skizzums

KAK Industries

I ordered a KAK "Shockwave" pistol stabilizer and buffer tube/spring set. Arrived quickly, and the stock(i mean stabilizer) is really nice and less than half the cost of the Sig Brace. Anyways, I was tightening the castle nut yesterday and noticed a hairline crack in the "nut". I email KAK last night. Pretty awesome service, i emailed at 8:40pm on a Friday night with a pic of the nut, i got a reply back about 10 minutes later apologizing and will ship one out first thing Monday morning. impressive......i didn't expect to hear back til at least Monday or Tuesday sometime. That is all, just wanna give them credit for great customer service and a quality product that was at my doorstep in a few days, and if you have an AR pistol, you NEED to check out the shockwave, it has a 10 position tube and extends farther out than my standard AR15 six-position rifle stock and comes with ATF approval, it is pistol legal unless you shoulder it