The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old October 25, 2002, 11:41 AM   #1
handgunhunting

Everyone Please help !!!!

Snipers cough,
The police are about to charge the two guys with 11 counts of murder along with other crimes.
As we all know that MD's Governor had canceled hunting season in 4 counties because of the sniper by way of executive order

Now with the capture of the snipers, I called The governors office and asked if the hunting was going to be reinstated.

The girl i talked to got rude with me, saying that the order was not going to be receded at this time, but they are thinking about doing so, I asked when will they recent the order, She told me she didn't know and I would have to call back, Then I asked why it hasn't been recanter she told me she didn't know and I would receded to call back. and se got down riignt nasty with me.

Everyone please take a few minuets and call MD's Governor's office the number is
1-800-811-8336 and tell the call taker to reinstate hunting. The call is free and will only take a few minutes to do. If we hunters let him get away with doing this other states will follow suit Please help me with this

[email protected]
Old October 25, 2002, 06:21 PM   #2
yankytrash

Moved to General.

Oh wait, I'm not a mod. I'll copy & paste this into General for ya, if you haven't already done so. Hunters and non-hunters alike may be interested...