The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Art of the Rifle: General

Old January 18, 2013, 12:28 PM   #1
bazookajeff89

Tikka T3 lite stainless/most memorable shot

hey guys, i posted a few days ago about getting a rifle and i ended up with the t3 lite .243. I absolutely love it and cant wait to get started.

the only thing is that i have heard several different things about breaking in my new rifle but i thought i'd come to my favorite forum for your ways.

also just to keep the thread interesting i was hoping that everyone could share their favorite shot they've had and why
Old January 18, 2013, 01:11 PM   #2
Husqvarna

I didn't do anything special but did shot it with hunting ammo for sightin and so on, mine was a demo ex so it probably had a few shots thru it already.

first game with it is most memorable, running fox at 100 meters or so, one oldtimer had already knicked it, otherwise I wouldn't have taken the shot.

Shot a boar from a stand, right in the neck from dead on, and he did this horrible moan and only his front legs gave out. he was dead but still strange