The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old February 28, 2013, 10:24 AM   #1
AssaultTortoise

Midway USA Customer Service

I just signed up for a midway account and placed my first order. The order showed up a day early but one of the OEM boxes was empty. After several emails and several attempts to call them (wait times around 45min) I almost gave up. Today I tried their live chat and was online with a Rep getting everything resolved within 5 minutes. He admitted their about 2 weeks behind on emails and faxes and the call center is 30+ min behind on a normal day. Have to say I'm happy with their service so far. Having 3 means of customer support contact helps especially in these hectic times. If anyone's having issues contacting them I would suggest trying the live chat.
Old February 28, 2013, 02:54 PM   #2
LateNightFlight

I've never tried their live chat, so it's good to know it works. I must have lucked out a few days ago because I got through to regular phone support in under 10 minutes, and the issue was resolved in just another few minutes. I've always been very happy with Midway's service. They have never let me down throughout hundreds of transactions spanning more than a decade. I'm a solid fan.
Old February 28, 2013, 04:05 PM   #3
Tactical Jackalope

I've had really good service with Midway USA. One time I actually used the online chat. They were very helpful and fast. Just didn't let me politely say bye lol.