The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old January 25, 2020, 05:45 AM   #1
kymasabe

Davidson Defense - don't waste your money.

I made the terrible mistake of placing an order with Davidson Defense . I ordered a pair of ambi charging handles. They arrived in a timely manner, but they're absolute junk. They're pinned together, the pins are falling out and the handles are falling off. D.D.'s shipping label says I need to contact them within 48 hours of receiving the item to request a return authorization, which I did. I've also called multiple times, am usually on hold for 30+ minutes and eventually get a recording that says "we"re busy, call another time". I did manage to get someone on the phone during one call, promised to email me a return label, and never received it.
Their customer service is terrible and their products are junk.
Spend your hard earned money elsewhere.
I eventually had to call my bank and report the charge on my card after two weeks of trying to get a return authorization from davidson defense.
Old January 25, 2020, 07:29 AM   #2
O4L

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymasabe View Post
I made the terrible mistake of placing an order with Davidson Defense . I ordered a pair of ambi charging handles. They arrived in a timely manner, but they're absolute junk. They're pinned together, the pins are falling out and the handles are falling off. D.D.'s shipping label says I need to contact them within 48 hours of receiving the item to request a return authorization, which I did. I've also called multiple times, am usually on hold for 30+ minutes and eventually get a recording that says "we"re busy, call another time". I did manage to get someone on the phone during one call, promised to email me a return label, and never received it.

Their customer service is terrible and their products are junk.

Spend your hard earned money elsewhere.

I eventually had to call my bank and report the charge on my card after two weeks of trying to get a return authorization from davidson defense.
Thanks for the review.
Old February 5, 2020, 10:25 PM   #3
langenc

Calling bank and filing a request for them to get involved should help.