The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old April 6, 2009, 06:01 PM   #1
gbfirearmsales

Cue7467 FFF

Sent him a company check in November for 6 firearm receivers. With the uncertainty of the deal being completed for reasons not in CUE's control, we purchased a large quantity of the same firearm receivers on our own. Cancelled the order and my business partner directly communicated with CUE7467 and was told by CUE7467 that the refund was on the way. Multiple emails to CUE and two telephone calls to CUE's moms firearms business resulted in zero response. Close to 2 months later, and still no refund. I finally pulled my business partner off the transaction and proceeded with a criminal complaint against B&D Guns, whom CUE utilized as a staging ground for his large firearms purchase and transaction. Today, got confirmation from detective Petty from the sheriffs office that he knew who CUE was, he knew the owner of B&D Guns and our customers money was being refunded immediately. As a business owner, I felt bad having to involve his mom into the fray, but felt that with his lack of response to the matter, I had no other choice. Those six firearms were for customers of ours, and I have already refunded them and I was not about to pay for them out of my pocket! There are a handful of other buyers of the same product on another board who seem to also be chasing after CUE for their refund. I will NOT go as far as calling CUE7467 a rip off or scam artist, I don't know him enough to say that. I will say that he is a very poor communicator and business man.
As per the sheriffs office detective, my customers funds are being returned by CUE7467's mom, since he apparently did not have the decency to keep his mom out of the entire mess.
Old April 6, 2009, 06:47 PM   #2
cue7467

This is so funny since for 1 it has nothing to do with this site. Check my feedback here hmmm speaks for itself. This is also your first post here. Come to a site to try and make personal attacks because you are an internet coward.

This is a link to this persons reputation. Seems like there is a little bit of an issue with them.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.htm...f=130&t=819858

Anyone with ANY questions please feel free to contact me. I will openly answer any and all questions.
Old April 6, 2009, 08:33 PM   #3
gbfirearmsales

Talk to me, I started this thread, don't go off on someone unrelated will ya?

My name is Christine Marie Hart, and as can be seen under Florida corporation documentation, I am part owner of the second amendment firearms. You have just started by linking to something that has nothing to do with ME, so let's not talk about being a coward shall we?

Your MOMMY just had to bail you out, since the police department were not very nice with her, about YOU failing to issue MY COMPANY a refund, which you have been skirting for the last two months.

Now, why don't you talk about ME, since I am the one who registered on this site, opened this thread and rated you an F for failing to follow through with what you stated in multiple emails you would do. What, NOTHING to say about ME???

Additionally, you have been dealing in the business of firearms and you have no license. That is a felony, do you need me to continue?

The rules of this forum are clear, deal with the person who has posted and the issue at hand. Your post with your link is meaningless. My business partner, if he was actually what you have tried to link to, would be sitting in a warm fuzzy cell right now. Now, how come the police come banging on your mommys door, and she goes rushing to resolve little chris's problem, yet, no one has come to our door? I won't try to educate you on business protocol, stated refund policies and the like since you clearly have zero grasp of them. Looking at your photo on facebook, with your gangster want to be picture of you holding an AK and an AR tells me all I need to know about you. Your own father doesnt want ANYTHING to do with your business dealing, and you even have said yourself he dissapproves of your handling the group buy. That tells me the rest of the story about how you do business.

You have military members who have asked you for a refund before they deployed, and you promised to send the refund and they deploy with no money in hand. I was referred to this board from another board, where people are classifiying you as a rip off sheister, yet, I had the common courtesy NOT to label you as such. You could not hold your tounge and demonstrate any level of maturity, and instead you come in here, and try to defer attention from YOUR problem by attacking my business partner.

Bottom line is that because what YOU were doing, or not doing, the sheriffs office became involved and your mommy had to resolve your problem. How old are you again?

I'll still be somewhat civil and not start posting the links some members from here are pmming me, showing poor transactions others have had with you.

Last edited by gbfirearmsales; April 6, 2009 at 08:59 PM.
Old April 6, 2009, 09:09 PM   #4
gbfirearmsales

Sheriffs Criminal Investigator Email

Here is the email from the Sheriff investigator who had to talk to your mommy to resolve your problem. You should be ashamed your mom had to rescue your butt. A thirty year old should handle his problems himself, not rely on mom.

I am a criminal investigator with the Hamilton County Sheriff's Office and I have looked into your complaint with B&D Guns, more particularly Chris and Dianne Penley. I am very familiar with the business and Mrs. Penley and I spoke to her by phone today. She is obtaining a money order for the money you are due and will be sending it out today. I have asked that she send me a copy of the money order so I will know that it has been done. I ask that you contact me directly when you have received the monies. I hope this has helped you. My contact information is listed below.

Detective Alex Petty
Criminal Investigations
Hamilton County Sheriff's Office
18100 Cumberland Road
Noblesville, Indiana 46060
[email protected]
Old April 7, 2009, 05:00 AM   #5
cue7467

Officer Petty and I will be in touch with one anothre today. I have made copies of all of your threating emails and they will be forwarded to hime. Thank you for you time and have a nice life.

Closed Thread