The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old December 7, 1998, 10:54 PM   #1
sskraft

There is a combination shooting pad and gun case that I have seen used on the range, but I did not get an opportunity to ask the owner about it. The gun case held the rifle in place with nylon straps and was a 'roll up' style. When unrolled, it formed a padded shooting pad for prone position shooting and included a rubber elbow pad. Can anyone give me any information concerning a product such as this. Thanks in advance.

------------------
The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it NOW deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.
Thomas Paine, 1776

Old December 7, 1998, 11:32 PM   #2
4V50 Gary
Staff

Opps, thanks for the correction as it is Eagle Industries. The one they make can be used as a shooting pad, carrying case, and has two shoulder straps so you carry it like a backpack. They make a less fancy model which Remington sells under their own name.

4v50

[This message has been edited by 4V50 Gary (edited 12-08-98).]
Old December 8, 1998, 11:03 AM   #3
fal308
Staff Alumnus

Dillon sells the Eagle Shooting Mat. It seems to fit the description of what you're looking for.