The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old March 19, 2006, 07:38 AM   #1
parrothead2581

Best internet buys on Galco holsters?

Who has the best deals on Galco holsters going right now? I'm looking hard at the PLE, but would consider others. Copsplus.com seems to carry a good variety but I just read a lot of negative feedback on them, which makes me hesitant. Productwizard.com seems good, but again, I would like to get some feedback first, if possible. Galco itself is an option of course, but they're more expensive I'm sure.

Thanks!
Old March 20, 2006, 02:00 PM   #2
Wildalaska

You need sumpin? You can call or email

Ken
WildalwaysherefortheboysAlaska
Old May 12, 2006, 09:23 PM   #3
CC4me

Galco Holsters Cheap

I ordered a Galco Concealed Carry Paddle Holster from newyorkironworks.com. At the time I had heard nothing about them. I am a very skeptical person and was nervous about ordering from them. I used a Credit Card that has a guarentee on online purchase satitsfaction as long as you make every effort to resolve the situation first with the online shop. Anyway I ordered from them and got EXACTLY what I wanted at half the price of most other stores. Shipping was $7 and I got it by fed ex in 2 days. Completely satisfied! Below is my order.

Galco Concealed Carry Paddle Holster - 50% OFF
Select Model: SPRINGFIELD - 5'' 1911 - Havana - Right Hand 49.95

Subtotal: 49.95
Shipping: 6.99
Tax: 0.00
Total: 56.94

BTW, I am new to this website and registered to this site tonight to reply to this post. Look forward to more post and information. Thanks.
Old May 12, 2006, 10:11 PM   #4
parrothead2581

Thanks for the tip CC4Me! There looks to be some good stuff there! And welcome to The Firing Line!