The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old March 19, 2012, 08:45 AM   #1
johnwilliamson062

Mossberg CS

Bought a 930 combo a while back. Went to site it last year and realized the front sight was missing. Go home, search the box etc, none to be found. Call them around Jan 1 and tell them about it. They say no prob we can mail you a new one. About three weeks ago I haven't received it so send them an e-mail asking what is going on. No reply. Call back a few days ago and they pretty much ignore me when I mention my previous calls, tell me they keep no records of such calls and will mail a new one out. Should be here in a week.

Not absolutely horrible CS, but not very good either. Not hunting season so I am not getting uptight, but if the sight does not show up in a week probably not buying another Mossberg(which is a shame as I have been very happy with my two shotguns otherwise).
Old March 28, 2012, 09:00 AM   #2
johnwilliamson062

Received the item over the weekend. WOrks great.

Mossberg seems to follow their guns by serial number from my dealings with them, but they also indicated they keep no record as to service calls. THey said something about ATFE regulations which made no sense, but I didn't press the issue. Got my sight so I am feeling good.

Side note:
No free goodies included. If only Ruger made decent shotguns...
Old April 6, 2012, 11:37 AM   #3
johnwilliamson062

Received a response to my e-mail on Tuesday.