The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: General Handgun Forum

Old July 30, 2018, 06:15 AM   #1
horseman308

Some help identifying red dot sight

I'd like to sell the red dot on this Buckmark (it came on the pistol, but I never liked them and am going back to irons). However, I can't seem to find other examples online to set a price. It's labeled "Panorama" and is from Champions Choice, but I wondered if it's a relabeled version of something else. Can anyone tell me what this really is and about what it might be sold for?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Old July 30, 2018, 03:45 PM   #2
gwpercle

It's an older reflex sight made by a company named Hakko and sold by Champions Choice.
Hakko is still in business and still makes reflex sights and even seem to make an updated sight they call "Panorama" . But the sight you have appears to no longer be in production or marketed by Champions Choice .
Do a search on the term " Hakko Reflex Sights ".
I have no idea how much yours might be worth ...but at least you know who manufactured it .
Gary