The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old December 27, 2008, 11:41 AM   #26
ColdStone

Do tha names "Schuma", "Blooomboig", and "Clinton" sound familia??? Tank dem!!!,

Last edited by ColdStone; December 27, 2008 at 11:42 AM. Reason: corrections
Old December 28, 2008, 10:54 AM   #27
Camohead

Is the problem the politicians?

Or is the problem the citizens (sheeple) who elect them?

What are those of you who live under this tyranny doing to displace those who have chiseled your Constitutional Rights into a dust pile of compromised 'privilege'?
Old December 29, 2008, 01:05 AM   #28
CraZ4GunZ

Moga Not True

Just got a couple of cases of 223 and 9mm delivered (and left) at my door too. AND I LIVE IN ANTI-GUN MARYLAND! Where are you getting your bad and incorrect info from???
Old December 29, 2008, 02:31 AM   #29
TACHop&Pop

Moga I have no problem buying ammo online in VA the only problem is finding enough money for all the ammo I want. Anyway as for the original posters gripe I can only say leave NYC. I don't think there's a more antigun area in all of the US than NYC. Even the state of Cali isn't as draconian as NYC. Now the rest of New York state while it still does not have the best gun laws is a little bit better. Thats my 2 cence
Old January 4, 2009, 11:33 PM   #30
Chuckusaret

I feel for you guys, but I get most of my ammo at Wal Mart, target and shotshells, and gun shows, SD & HD. WalMart only stocks one or two cases of each caliber and when possible I buy it by the case.