The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old November 8, 2008, 10:24 PM   #1
Murdoch

1 Gun wall safe

So I know there's about 5,000 gun safe threads, but I could not quite find what I'm looking for. I like the in-wall single gun safes for fast access of an HD shotgun...similar to the V-Line ones like this one or the non-wall-mount version.

My question is: I know somewhere, I have come across a less expensive option. I know Homak makes one, but it has 2 separate locks, barrel style keys.

Does anyone know of a single gun, in-wall safe with a single lock (so that the key can be inserted and key ring left hanging while at home, for fast access) or a push button style combo lock, that won't cost more than the shotgun itself?
Old November 9, 2008, 06:29 PM   #2
T.Bear

Try Buds Gun Shop budsgunshop.com. I just bought a cannon safe from them and they had several 1-3 long gun safes on the floor uses one key and yes you could leave it in the lock while at home.

Hopes this helps you out.
Old November 9, 2008, 11:20 PM   #3
Murdoch

Thanks for the link - I don't see what you referred to - was this online or at the store?
Old November 10, 2008, 09:34 PM   #4
T.Bear

In the store they had both green and burgandy price was around $89.00 I was intrigued when I saw it. 800 # should be listed on the web site. Hope this helps
Old November 11, 2008, 07:01 PM   #5
Murdoch

Thanks!