The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Lock and Load: Live Fire Exercises

Old March 11, 2001, 08:42 AM   #1
12-34hom

I'm interested if anyone whould care to attend a shoot held in eastern Iowa - [Cedar Falls, Ia ] sometime in late April or May - 01.

The range we would use is located in a county park and there are no shooting fee's involved.

It consists of =

Pistol range. 25 yard. 8 benchs.

Pistol & small rifle. 50 yard. 8 benchs.

Rifle range. 100 & 200 yard. 3 benchs.

Trap range. Two stations.

This is a first come first serve deal, and this range gets busy during weekends, but still worth while place to shoot. There are places to cook, the Cedar river runs through this park, [ie..fishing] and is generally a nice place to visit.

If anyone is interested; my e-mail addy is located in my profile, this would be a one day event most likely on a Sunday.

Thanks.
Old March 11, 2001, 03:39 PM   #2
Dangus

You're talking about Blackhawk park right?

I think we emailed each other a while back about going shooting. I've been sick for a while though and I've had to reduce my arsenal a bit because of it(sent to uncle). Soon as things get a) warmer and b) feeling a bit better, I'm all for this, sounds like a lot of fun.