The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old June 30, 2008, 02:35 PM   #1
Double Naught Spy

What Happened to Law Concealment Systems?

http://www.handgunconcealment.com/

Anybody know what happened to these guys? Their phone is disconnected and when I tried emailing, the email bounced back. Have they moved and just not updated their web site?

A buddy of mine showed me one of their holsters. He really likes it. I thought I might give one a try, but can't contact the folks.
Old April 12, 2009, 01:37 AM   #2
dchang0

Oh, they're still in business, thank God. I'm a longtime owner of an LCS II 1/2 holster--bought maybe ten to fifteen years ago on a Guns & Ammo recommendation by Ayoob. Out of all my holsters, that is the one that stuck with me through all that time.

Recently, because the holster performed so well in a defensive handgun course, I went to buy an extra LCS II 1/2 and found that their site had suddenly "gone back in time."

It was only through careful searching on the site that I found a working email address:

[email protected]

John Barnett emailed me back the same day. It turns out that LCS had two recent disasters--I'll post up his letter here:

-----

Dennis,

Thanks so much for letting me know about the problem on the web site. I threw an old backup up literally from a disk a friend had and just did not get the chance to update it.

Correct Working numbers

800-373-0116 (this has been a constant #)
direct 425-985-4952
New Fax will be up early next week.

Email: [email protected]

Below is a letter that details the reasons behind our recent challenges. [........]

Best regards

John

April 1, 2009

Dear Customer:

The opening weeks of 2009 presented Law Concealment Systems with our most difficult challenge in our history. Recently, our office, home and everything it held was lost in a fire. Thankfully no one was injured.

We have spent these past several weeks literally working to rise from the ashes of the old and into a new chapter, one that we believe will ultimately make us stronger and better than we were before.

Coupled with the reality of just how quickly what we knew and had been accustomed to this thing we call life, a cardiac issue landed me in the local emergency room and subsequent hospital admission and brought to the forefront one’s own mortality

On behalf of Law Concealment Systems, I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for delays incurred in getting your order processed and for any difficulty many have had in getting in touch with us.

With a lot of help from friends, family and the good lord above, we are moving forward with our business.

We anticipate shipping LCS rigs the week of April 20th. LCSB series are in stock and available.

Please feel free to contact me directly if I can answer questions you might have.

Thank you for your support of our family owned business and understanding in a difficult time.

Stay Safe,

John Barnett
President
Law Concealment Systems, Inc.
800-373-0116
[email protected] www.handgunconcealment.com
Old April 12, 2009, 08:49 AM   #3
Double Naught Spy

Thank you! Maybe I can help out by providing them some business.