The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old June 21, 2017, 06:55 PM   #26
rickmelear

Always enjoy Mr. Bills thoughts on .32s. I couldn't agree more
Old June 21, 2017, 08:36 PM   #27
RJay

I have both the Keltec and NAA I carry the Keltec the most because of it's lightness and it is flat, when in my right front pocket ( in a pocket holster ) it disappears. I'm one of those who believes surprise is as important as caliber and I happen to like the little 32ACP
Old June 22, 2017, 11:04 AM   #28
jfruser

Wife & I own two P32s between us. They are our minimalist guns, packed when other, larger guns are not viable. So thin and light.

I have had 100% reliability with both. Over 1000 rounds through mine and 500 or so though my wife's. Mine has has the finish half worn off. I have tried out most the .32ACP FMJ and HP ammo and even the Buffalo Bore sporty hard cast ammo. I have settled on the Winchester 71gr FMJ Truncated Cone load.

Rented the Guardian and shot it once. I found it to be a knuckle buster.
Old June 22, 2017, 02:04 PM   #29
Buckeye!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf-IF1emoJI

Here is a 32acp offering from Underwood ammo ..

Myself I use GECO 32 acp FMJ ..
Old June 25, 2017, 06:10 AM   #30
cluznar

I have a Kel Tec P-32 and I love it! This gun is small, thin, light weight and easy to conceal. I have 750 flawless rounds thru it. Mostly use Prvi Partizan or Fiocchi in FMJ.
It is accurate from 1 foot to 30 feet, that is the farthest I shoot it. Since buying the P-32 I no longer even look at other pocket guns. IMO Kel Tec made the perfect pocket gun when it made the P-32. You will not be disappointed.
Old June 25, 2017, 06:18 AM   #31
cluznar

I also must say I have not experienced rim lock so far. I always pay close attention when loading the mags. I have even shot some Prvi Partizan hollow points with no problem, but fmj are my preferred round.
Old June 26, 2017, 05:29 PM   #32
killjoy

P32

I've had the P32 from when they first came out. I heard all the comments about reliability and such but all I can say is I bought it new, brought it home, took it apart and gave it a fluff and buff and I've never had a problem with it