The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old September 17, 2007, 10:48 PM   #1
nforcelaw4u

Kimber Ultra Carry II Holster

Hello All, Im a Cop that just purchased a Kimber Ultra Carry II. Although I love my Glock 30 it was just a bit bulky to carry concealed. Im looking for reccomendations on how to carry this weapon concealed with a holster. I have used the Blade Tec with my Glock 30 but again with the bulkiness of the weapon Im not real hip on that for concealed carry. Im looking more pancake canted holster or in the waist band. I am a South Paw so Lefties suggestions are welcome along with those in their right mind. I would prefer something well designed and will stand up to extended use but a midrange price

Thanks in advance for your input !!

NFORCELAW4U
Old September 18, 2007, 12:14 AM   #2
P7fanatic

Ultra Carry

For a pancake look at the 'Galco Concealable' either from Galco or from a dealer. If you order, just make sure they have it in stock.
http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterG3.asp...1883&GunID=175
Old September 24, 2007, 10:41 AM   #3
tegemu

Take a look see what Gary Brommeland www.brommelandgunleather.com or Sam Andrews www.andrewsleather.com can do fo you.
Old September 24, 2007, 03:13 PM   #4
Don H

I use both a Milt Sparks VM-2 and a custom pocket holster for my Ultra Carry. I'm happy with both.
Old April 9, 2009, 01:10 PM   #5
wiley1

Ultra Carry Holster

Hey I know this is a couple of years late, but if anyone else out there is looking for a good holster, I can highly recommend a holster from D.M. Bullard Leather. I have one for my Glock and have one on order for my Kimber, which I just recently bought(and i love it by the way). His stuff is of fine quality and reasonably priced. Wiley1
Old April 9, 2009, 02:25 PM   #6
sholling

I just realized that someone had necro'ed an old post. Reply deleted.