The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Closed Thread

Old December 14, 2018, 10:01 AM   #1
66starz

7.62x39 hurts less than .22cb and .177 gamo air rifles

I’d be magdumped by AK, .44 Mag or PKM 47 quintillion times and still be happier than getting grazed with a Beretta Jetfire or 4.5 BB Pistols. As aforementioned cartridges mentioned above just overpens dealing less damage than 9mm FMJ.

.38 Special, .25 ACP and .22lr/Short inflicts FAR MORE DAMAGE than 9mm as MartinFackler and this vid proves the weaker the bullet is greater the damage is due to tumbling and tendency to ricochet inside Human body after shattering the said bone that was hit. Contrary 7.62 and .44 just overpens and deals 177x LESS DAMAGE than .177 BBs from CO2 Pistols.

Comparing ak bullets and .44 against .25 ACP, .22cb and .177 Gamo in lethality is like comparing a paraplegic 90 year old with Alzheimer(ak and .44) against prime Tyson(.22cb). The reason why .22lr is banned from military service is because they are considered VASTLY INHUMANE as they tumble and ricochet alot inside human bobody liquefying organs unlike 9mm(which ak deals far less damage )just punching a clean hole that doesnt do anything productive as evidenced by fackler.

The standard iron sights of aks and pkms are botton tier my improvised sights made of toothpick glued with whiteglue are 2000x better

I'd carry the USFA Zip Gun instead of ak any day of the universe. aks and pkms are obsolete relics 666x worse than junkyard pistols made from scrap.

Last edited by Mal H; December 14, 2018 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Remove questionable links.
Old December 14, 2018, 10:14 AM   #2
dogtown tom

Quote:
66starz I’d be magdumped by AK, .44 Mag or PKM 47 quintillion times and still be happier than getting grazed with a Beretta Jetfire or 4.5 BB Pistols. As aforementioned cartridges mentioned above just overpens dealing less damage than 9mm FMJ.

.38 Special, .25 ACP and .22lr/Short inflicts FAR MORE DAMAGE than 9mm as MartinFackler and this vid proves the weaker the bullet is greater the damage is due to tumbling and tendency to ricochet inside Human body after shattering the said bone that was hit. Contrary 7.62 and .44 just overpens and deals 177x LESS DAMAGE than .177 BBs from CO2 Pistols.

Comparing ak bullets and .44 against .25 ACP, .22cb and .177 Gamo in lethality is like comparing a paraplegic 90 year old with Alzheimer(ak and .44) against prime Tyson(.22cb). The reason why .22lr is banned from military service is because they are considered VASTLY INHUMANE as they tumble and ricochet alot inside human bobody liquefying organs unlike 9mm(which ak deals far less damage )just punching a clean hole that doesnt do anything productive as evidenced by fackler.

The standard iron sights of aks and pkms are botton tier my improvised sights made of toothpick glued with whiteglue are 2000x better

I'd carry the USFA Zip Gun instead of ak any day of the universe. aks and pkms are obsolete relics 666x worse than junkyard pistols made from scrap
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Plano, Texas...........the Gun Nut Capitol of Gun Culture, USA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
Old December 14, 2018, 10:25 AM   #3
Skans

Quote:
7.62 and .44 just overpens and deals 177x LESS DAMAGE than .177 BBs from CO2 Pistols.
It's not April Fools day for at least another 100 days!
Old December 14, 2018, 11:49 AM   #4
rickyrick

I’m making a doctors appointment... I’m not real sure what’s going on here.
Old December 14, 2018, 11:59 AM   #5
FrankenMauser

Quote:
Please ask if they offer group discounts.

More than one person here may need intervention.
Old December 14, 2018, 12:42 PM   #6
TJB101

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyrick View Post

Ha ... count me in
Old December 14, 2018, 01:10 PM   #7
Erno86

Um...Er...OK

--- George Orwell
Old December 14, 2018, 01:14 PM   #8
stephen426

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66starz
I’d be magdumped by AK, .44 Mag or PKM 47 quintillion times and still be happier than getting grazed with a Beretta Jetfire or 4.5 BB Pistols. As aforementioned cartridges mentioned above just overpens dealing less damage than 9mm FMJ.

I'd carry the USFA Zip Gun instead of ak any day of the universe. aks and pkms are obsolete relics 666x worse than junkyard pistols made from scrap
Come rob my house carrying a pellet gun or .22 CB and I'll use my choice of centerfire rifle and handgun. I'll make sure i don't take head shots so you can "feel" whether or not real bullets hurt more. I'll probably have to take your BB gun and shoot you with it for comparison. Better yet, pull your BB/22CB on the next police officer you run across and let me know whether or not the hollow points he or she is carrying hurts as it passes through your body. Saves me the clean up and legal hassles.
Old December 14, 2018, 05:41 PM   #9
DaleA

<sniff> <sniff>. I smell troll.
Also, if I remember correctly you tried this before and your post was deleted.
Old December 14, 2018, 06:23 PM   #10
Wishoot

Wait....

What?

I'm pretty sure getting hit by a 7.62x39 round at over 2000 FPS ain't going to tickle.
Old December 14, 2018, 07:11 PM   #11
44 AMP
Staff

Changing one word so he doesn't trip the language filter still doesn't make his ravings sensible or adult. We're done with this carp, dead fish and all...
Old December 14, 2018, 08:39 PM   #12
rickyrick

I’ve train wrecked enough threads myself... I know the warning signs.
Old December 14, 2018, 08:55 PM   #13
Rachen

I can put on a suit of Medieval armor and I think the .22's, .25's and even some .38 Specials might be deflected or stopped by the plating and chainmail inside it.

I think a 7.62x39 will still render me pretty dead though...

But no one in the US open carries AK's right? THATS IT. This thread has made up my mind for me. I am going to wear a suit of knight armor everywhere now.
Old December 14, 2018, 09:02 PM   #14
Rachen

Quote:
I’d be magdumped by AK, .44 Mag or PKM 47 quintillion times and still be happier than getting grazed with a Beretta Jetfire or 4.5 BB Pistols. As aforementioned cartridges mentioned above just overpens dealing less damage than 9mm FMJ
Wait, is that the same thing as saying "I'd rather be struck head on and fully run over by Kenworths, Macks, Peterbilts, and Autocars quintillion times and still be happier than getting grazed by a child on a tricycle or a shopping cart pushed by a gust of wind?"

Jeez...hold on, I'll be back. Let me grab another can of Keystone Ice from the fridge. I need another one right now.
Old December 14, 2018, 09:25 PM   #15
Mal H
Staff

This one's done.
Closed Thread