The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Curios and Relics

Old July 21, 2011, 10:22 AM   #1
The Great Mahoo

Change in address for a C&R license?

Hey guys,

I've moving (within the same state) and have been unable to find a copy of the form to submit to the ATF to notify them of the change. Can anyone help me out? I looked on the ATF site but the only form pertaining to the C&R on it is the application.

Thanks!
Old July 21, 2011, 12:34 PM   #2
bumnote

I believe you use Form 5300-38, which is for all licenses. Since this covers all types questions about zoning, hours of operation, business number, etc. don't apply.
I'm not 100% this is the correct form...but it looks like the one I got (at work and can't double check) and it's what comes up from what I Googled.
Old July 25, 2011, 07:13 AM   #3
Don P

You could call your local ATF office and get it from the old horses mouth
As you are, I once was, As I am, You will be.
Old July 25, 2011, 02:20 PM   #4
twins

Here's the response from ATF when asking about change of address for FFL 03:

Thank you for contacting the ATF’s Federal Firearms Licensing Center (FFLC) with your e-mail inquiry.

You will need to submit ATF Form 5300.38, Application for an Amended Federal Firearms License. You may download the form at:
http://www.atf.gov/forms/download/atf-f-5300-38.pdf .

As a collector you must complete all items on the form except items 4,14,15,16, and 17. All references to "business" should be considered "collecting activity." Mail the form along with the original license to:

Federal Firearms Licensing Center
244 Needy Road
Martinsburg, WV 25405