The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old August 27, 2007, 04:21 PM   #1
CaCrusin

The Knoxx Update I Promise - Finally!

I promised updates and apologize for the long delay. Life is a busy and rewarding experience these days and I get sidetracked easily.

Here goes:

1. The new Knoxx Web site (www.knoxx.com) is up and running. It features a new look and feel, updated videos, and updated installation and usage instructions. Watch for on-line installation videos, customer video and photo uploads, a customer feedback section, and a new products announcement section. The install videos and a new SpecOps Folder video are in post-production and will be up soon.

2. The SpecOps Folder is now shipping and production volume is building as our assembly team gains experience. We are a few thousand units behind so there will still be a wait for some of you.

3. Check out the Fabarms Website for photos of the SpecOps NRS on the Fabarms Semi and Pump “Professional Telescoping” Shotguns (Very nice looking guns!)—To bad those Italians “aren’t recoil sensitive” or they would really love the SpecOps Stock.

4. Keep your eyes pealed for Knoxx-equipped products being released by many major manufacturers. These included shotgun and rifle manufacturers and a few companies that may surprise you.

5. New Products: The Axiom RF (Rimfire—Ruger 10-22®) stock is in its final design phase. The Rear Adjustable stock will also be available for AR-15s so you AR-guys can go Knoxx all the way. It looks great and will be a hot item.

The RSF (Recoil Suppression Forend) is at about the same point in its progress. It has been successfully tested by industry-professionals and the military with enthusiastic results. The rail-mounted version will be the first version released.

Brand new is the CompStock Evolution. This fully self-contained recoil reduction mechanism can be mounted onto any firearm stock. It has already been successfully tested with the Weatherby .460 Magnum and worked flawlessly, with and without the muzzle brake. The first prototype is headed to Africa to be part of a big media event that will be promoted worldwide. The Evolution prototype recipient stated that the mechanism inside his McMillan stock made his .416 Weatherby “the best big rifle in the world.” The Evolution should really open up the market for a wide variety of new applications. Look for it late this year.

That’s the news for now. I hope that you are all well.

Good shooting,

CaCrusin

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM
Old August 27, 2007, 04:59 PM   #2
kayakersteve

how about for my mossberg 835???? I need one of those with 3 1/2 mags
Old August 30, 2007, 08:42 PM   #3
hpg

KNOXX makes a great product, however, I can't find them............anywhere....hpg
Old September 6, 2007, 10:28 AM   #4
CaCrusin

Knoxx is still here

The Mossberg version of the Knoxx stocks will fit the 835.

Knoxx had some major delays due toparts supply problems. They are running full speed now and the supply lines are filling quickly.

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM
Old September 10, 2007, 03:50 PM   #5
SpectreBlofeld

Believe it

CaCruisin -

Great news!!

I have the Copstock folder on my Mossberg 500 Cruiser, and it's the best thing I could've done to that gun. I went skeet shooting recently - with the Mossy's stock slug barrel and your WIRE STOCK - and was outperforming seasoned hunters with $800 dollar shotguns, and I'm certain it was because I wasn't worried about recoil. I let these guys try it out and they were laughing with amazement as to how easy it was to fire a 12-gauge one-handed. One of them is now purchasing a Remington 870 Marine Magnum and intends to get a Knoxx stock!

You'll always get free publicity from a satisfied owner...

That Compstock Evolution sounds really exciting! Any firearm stock, eh? It will definitely make its way onto my Saiga .308 then...

If you need any product testers, PM me
Old September 12, 2007, 12:07 PM   #6
yoky

Time ago I have bought Remi 870 Tactical with SpecOps stock. It was my first shotgun and first meeting with Knoxx product. I was surprised how it works. I can tel you it is perfect. Simple it works. I have presented Remi on shooting range a many of my shooting coleges have asked where and how to get this stock. Here in Czech Republic there are not so much such stocks. And we have to order this through net only / no importer here. All my friends have appreciated very positively this system. I tested different type of ammo including "anti tank" Winchester sabot slugs, S&B brenekke, magnums etc.

I would say to Knoxx thank you very much for such products.
Yoky
Old September 15, 2007, 11:13 PM   #7
dad23honu

What Happened to Sidewinder?

What happened to the detachable mag conversion? I see that it's missing from the new site.
I'm the most pleasant mother pheasant plucker that ever plucked a mother pheasant.
Old September 16, 2007, 12:04 AM   #8
ShootemDown

it isnt sold anymore.
Old September 16, 2007, 01:15 AM   #9
dad23honu

SpecOps for waterfowl?

I have the Knoxx SpecOps on my Mossberg 500. If I put a 28" barrel on it, will this be OK for waterfowl in California?
I'm the most pleasant mother pheasant plucker that ever plucked a mother pheasant.
Old September 16, 2007, 05:04 AM   #10
Powderman

Here's a question...

Will Knoxx ever make stocks for Savage rifles?