The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old January 17, 2010, 03:37 PM   #1
hideaway

broken load master help

i baught a lee load master about 6yrs. ago and i have only loaded around 600 rounds because the primer feeding foot broke 4 times and then the turret quit turning. i have tryed contacting Lee and can not get ahold of them and can not find parts i need. i hate looking at it lay in the floor broken. I hate to sell it broken any sugestions.
ps. i only use dillon dont know much about Lee
Old January 17, 2010, 04:11 PM   #2
DaveInPA

Honestly, you're best served to just give up on that thing. Lee makes some great equipment (dies, turret presses, single stage presses) but their progressive machines are just junk and not worth the headaches necessary to make them "work".
Old January 17, 2010, 10:10 PM   #3
Nate1778

Yes give up on it, how much do you want for it shipped to ky, seriously.
Old January 17, 2010, 10:46 PM   #4
hideaway

will sell. not sure how much yet but i can get back with you on it tomarow and give you a list of all the parts and attachments.
Old January 17, 2010, 11:06 PM   #5
Doby45

Yhea, since it is absolute junk and not worth the "trouble" to fix, I will give you $50 and pay shipping. Since my current one works flawlessly, I will just set that one next to it and put the $4 in parts that it needs on it. Then I will not have to change turrets to go between 40 and 45. I will wait on your PM.
Old January 18, 2010, 07:45 AM   #6
Nate1778

Quote:
will sell. not sure how much yet but i can get back with you on it tomarow and give you a list of all the parts and attachments.

Just let me know.