The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old March 5, 2008, 02:30 PM   #1
JeepinGA

C-More optics

I am looking for optics for my 556. I like most would love to put an EOTech 512 on it but i'm not sure i can justify the $350. I remember when C-More was all the rage a few years ago but I was wondering if they are still quality products. Recommendations would be appreciated.
Old March 5, 2008, 04:11 PM   #2
wjkuleck

C-More? A best-kept secret. The Fulton ARmory FAR-15 Millennial leaning up against my keyboard drawer as I type is equipped with a C-More Scout. These things are very popular with action shooters, where they certainly stand the gaff. I've got a Railway on my FN Police Shotgun, and a C-More Tactical (the one with the A2 rear sight) on another FAR-15.

C-Mores come in several flavors. Two pairs of distinctions are polymer cf aluminum bodies, and continuous cf click brightness adjustment. In both cases, the second choice adds to the price.

While we (Fulton Armory) got out of the optics business a few years ago (it was distracting from our core products), when we offered optics we sold a bunch of C-Mores, with zero (0) returns or complaints. Convinced me!

Regards,

Walt
The M1 Garand Complete Assembly Guide
The AR-15 Complete Assembly
and (New 4th Edition) Owner's Guides

Last edited by wjkuleck; March 5, 2008 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Enhancement