The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old May 12, 2008, 09:38 PM   #1
cgbills

P30 Holster

I am having trouble finding a OWB holster for my P30. I was wanting plastic and for it to attach to the belt; not like a Fobus holster. I looked at Blackhawk but all i can find is they have for the P30 is in the SERPA level 3. I do not want the level 3. Can anyone suggest a holster?
Old May 14, 2008, 08:19 AM   #2
fatboyclone

there arent too many holster options for the P30 yet. this is what one member on HKPro is using...

http://hkpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82343

Other HKPro members have been using holsters for the P226R with good results.
Old May 14, 2008, 06:08 PM   #3
K-Man

If you change your preference to leather, we can make one for you. We are accepting orders for the P30.

U.S. Navy (Retired)

May we always have the freedom to pursue our dreams.
Old May 15, 2008, 09:28 PM   #4
Shane Tuttle
Staff

Well, I was going to suggest Comp-Tac. This is what I went with for my P30. The price was very reasonable and contrary to their claim of it taking a while, it was at my doorstep in very short order.

Call 'em up and talk to Erna or any rep there. My wife used the holster as well as mag pouches at a recent course we took and she's their biggest fan.

Since K-Man has chimed in, though, I'd have to reccomend their holsters as well. At the time of my request for a P30 holster to be made, they werent' geared up for them in time for our course. However, I have 3 holsters and two belts from KD Holsters. I'm extremely happy with the quality of leather, stitching, fitment, and style. On top of that, I received excellent service and the prices were VERY reasonable.

Posting and YOU: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting