The Firing Line Forums
Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > S.W.A.T. Magazine

Old December 12, 2005, 07:33 PM   #1
USP45usp

Grin

I think the postal service hates me .

Got the December issue of SWAT, the one that I didn't get before. I thank Rich for his fast response as well as sending out another copy. My thanks for great Customer Service.

I also got the January issue today also. Looks like the front page went through a shedder. I think that they are doing this on purpose.

But, I wonder what the mail lady (most likely a liberal leaning person) thinks when she brings my mail. Let's see:

Flyers from Aimsurplus, SOG, CDNN.

Shotgun news.

Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 of the Cabela's catalog.

Letters from the ATFE.

SWAT magazine, Concealed Carry magazine.

I really wonder what she thinks as she has to handle my mail. I've seen some really extreme anti's out there, many who wouldn't even handle something that has a gun or gun like picture that was just ink.

, no one will really know. The main purpose of the thread is to tell Rich Thank you, I got the December issue that you mailed and I did get the January issue that that won't become an issue. Abet mauled (Jan. Issue) but I did get it.

Wayne
USP45usp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18, 2005, 12:18 PM   #2
Mr. Chitlin

I'm glad I'm not the only one!! Almost every issue of SWAT that I receive has the cover torn up. I get about 6 or 8 mags a month, and SWAT is the only one that is shredded.
Mr. Chitlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18, 2005, 12:49 PM   #3
Rich Lucibella
Staff

Wayne-
You're quite welcome. You paid for the issue.

Chitlin-
Do the other mags come poly-bagged? If not, feel the covers and let me know if the weight on SWAT is lighter or heavier.

Thanks much-
Rich
Rich Lucibella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18, 2005, 03:17 PM   #4
USP45usp

Rich,

I just compared SWAT with CC Magazine and the paper (cover) of SWAT is abet heavier than that of CC.

Now, unless this is happening alot I wouldn't worry about it. The post office that delivers my mail is the same that delivers to my work and we've gotten all types of material that has come to us, well, pretty much shredded (along with a "we're sorry" note ).

We also got a letter returned to us this last month, it was originally mailed in 2000 .

Wayne
USP45usp is offline   Reply With Quote