The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old August 24, 1999, 08:34 AM   #1
LightningLink

I'm looking for any online sources for range bags. Specifically, I'm looking for something that will hold two or three pistols, enough ammo for a range session, and perhaps a few cleaning supplies, ear muffs, etc.

Thanks for any info,
LL
Old August 24, 1999, 09:29 AM   #2
JoeHatley

I've used these folks products for years:
http://www.bagmaster.com/

Joe

------------------
Go NRA
Old August 24, 1999, 06:19 PM   #3
Mike Baugh

I just picked up a new BlackHawk range bag from Geared Up! and I am happy with it . They are the best online store I have dealt with , quick service , great status E-Mail's and they stand behind what they sell . I think the BlackHawk stuff is better quality than the Bagmaster , JMHO .I got the Pro Range bag with the modular insert . Give them a try . Good luck , Mike...
Old August 24, 1999, 07:32 PM   #4
LightningLink

Joe,
Thanks. I checked out BagMaster. Seems pretty decent. A very wide range of sizes.

Mike,
I went to Geared Up's web site. I couldn't find one called Pro Range Bag. The one's I did find were huge. Both in size and price. I think I'm looking for something a little smaller. Was your bag listed on their site?

Geared Up,
If you read this, any ideas?

Thanks,
LL
Old August 24, 1999, 08:36 PM   #5
Mike Baugh

LL , The link below will take you to a picture of the range bag [far right] and the insert bags that go into it . You will have to copy and paste it . Good luck , Mike...
[URL=http://www.blackhawkindustries.com/cgi-bin/store.pl?display=20TB01BK&cart_id=7350463.5730]

OK you dont have to C&P .

[This message has been edited by Mike Baugh (edited August 24, 1999).]
Old August 24, 1999, 08:39 PM   #6
Mike Baugh

Never mind!
Old August 25, 1999, 12:39 PM   #7
Geared Up!

Nice try Mike!
Here ya go
http://www.blackhawkindustries.com/c...d=7350463.5730 Thanks for the encouragement... it's been a pleasure having you as a customer.

The Pro-Range Bag is shown at the above link... we have not been able to put every BlackHawk item on our site (y'all have been keeping us busy filling your orders!)... but we do offer 10% off all BlackHawk list prices on the entire line... and free shipping as always.
The Pro-Range Bag is priced at $51.25, free shipping.

There is also the BlackHawk Travel Bags, Sm, Med, Lrg, priced $51.25 - $59.35.

LightingLink - If you don't have a current BlackHawk Catalog, please visit their site (while we feaverishly add as many items to ours as time allows), or call me at your convenience. 877-449-7669 Toll free. If it's not listed, I can always to a quick scan and e-mail the pics to you.

Hope this helps.
Geri Weaver

------------------
BlackHawk Authorized Dealer (BAD) - "Better than catalog" prices & free shipping http://www.geardup.com/gearedup.htm