The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old May 26, 2012, 03:26 AM   #1
Slugo

any Caesar Guerini owners over here...

just wondering what you think of their/your guns!?! Some of the prettiest shotguns on the market today. Now CG has a custom shop, nice...
Old May 26, 2012, 04:15 AM   #2
darkgael

not own but

Some years ago now....when I first started into the Upland bird game, I treated myself to a Wingshooting seminar at Orvis. It was the first time that I had ever shot at a moving target.
Orvis lent me a Guerini to use for the course - my own SG had a mechanical problem - It sure was a very nice gun, about four grand at the time.
Pete
Old May 26, 2012, 06:20 PM   #3
oneounceload

One in our squad of regulars uses a Summit with the adjustable rib set up and seems to like it a lot. Another who shoots 5-stand and sporting uses a 28 Summit Limited and does well with that. Both have used the "Pit Stop" program and have been satisfied with the results