The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Competition Shooting

Closed Thread

Old May 20, 2013, 01:00 PM   #1
Mr. Mike

Where 'o where can CCI .22 ammo be found

Heavy into .22 indoor Bull's Eye shooting. On several leagues and altho leagues are over for the summer I plan on shooting come next January when the leagues start up again. Does any one know where I could buy a case of CCI standard velocity (1070 fps) 40 gr. lead round nose .22 long rifle ammo? Last year I went thru about 2500 rounds and if I can not find more I will have to limit my shooting. Have to use the above CCI as other brands and types will not function in my S&W mod. 41. I am sure this question has come up before so if some one would direct me to the answer I would be most grateful.
Thanks,
Mike
Old May 21, 2013, 11:51 AM   #2
chewie146

Right now, good luck. Check www.gunbot.net for ammo. Ammoseek works OK, but gunbot seems more real-time. There's some Eley out there as well. It's all pricey when you can find it. I don't know if you've tried the high dollar stuff. CCI is like hens' teeth right now. Check the general discussion forum on the "where is it" thread.

http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=521685
Old May 21, 2013, 02:14 PM   #3
Spats McGee
Staff

Please refer to the Where is Everything? thread.