The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old April 2, 2013, 03:02 PM   #26
jib

P238 has a really easy to rack slide. It's the first semi-auto my wife can rack 100% of the time and she has spent a lot of time practicing with airsoft guns and hammer firing guns with the hammers cocked to make it easier.

We just bought her one a few days ago. She picks it up and plays with it constantly. She's in love!
Old April 2, 2013, 06:50 PM   #27
TxPhantom

My wife has a 9mm Baby Desert Eagle that she loves just because the slide is so easy for her to operate. Not my favorite semi-auto by a long shot but she loves it and shoots it pretty well.
USA OUT OF THE UN- LET THEM APPLAUDE THAT!
Old April 3, 2013, 10:48 PM   #28
Mr.Scott

If she wants a smaller grip, sig sells a small grip for it as I think it only comes with the medium and large.
Top gun supply had them for $20
Old April 4, 2013, 08:12 AM   #29
FLChinook

Thanks for the link. She has "largish" hands and is happy with the installed grips.

What she needs is two more magazines. We live in the Great State of Texas and can legally buy the 17-rounders but due to the current madness afflicting our Country, finding clips of any size is proving to be neigh impossible.

They should sell for circa 40 bucks; I see them on GunBroker at $75-80 and while the extra $80 for two would not cause us to miss a meal, I hate to be an enabler of this "mental illness" that's plaguing us all.

Should we, as a community, hold out until sanity returns or should we keep throwing out our money??