The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old January 28, 2012, 11:20 AM   #1
Cherokee Nation

RCBS the best care anywhere

I have an old 4x4 press I refuse to give up, it's not as fast but real accurate and it suits me. we moved to the reitrement home and in doing so the movers lost a box with my reloading stuff in it and manged to actually break my powder thrower! I'm thinking anvils and rubber mallets for these guys. anyway needed parts, send RCBS a note that I had bought a new powder drop and needed some other things the movers had lost so I could continue using the press. I was really hoping the stuff was still available. It's on the way, no charge, loyalty appreciated!!! I'm wowed! that's customer service. Just had to let somebody know.
Old January 28, 2012, 12:03 PM   #2
Salmoneye

I am still using RCBS products that are 30 years old and still going strong...

Thanks for the info that if I ever have an issue I can rest assured that I will find help if I call them...

Old January 28, 2012, 09:09 PM   #3
Standing Wolf
Member in memoriam

I'm still using my Rock Chucker press from the 1970s. Works just fine, always has, and doubtless always will.

I called some years ago to ask whether it could be retrofitted with a handle on the left side so this old geezer with arthritis could save wear and tear on his right arm. No, the lady said, but the new handle has a round ball on the end, and could she send me one? She would not let me pay for it. It's actually a help. What a company!
Old January 29, 2012, 09:28 PM   #4
GeauxTide

I was rezising some 243 cases for my 260 and bent the sizer and broke the decapping ping. I left out the 260 part in corresponding to RCBS and they send me a new 243 sizer and six decappers. I advised them of my mistake and they sent me a 260. Both at no charge! Now that is service - nonpareil.