The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old September 5, 2006, 09:17 AM   #1
shaggy

J.Hagner (NC)

Did a deal with Jeff Hagner in NC for an M14 and approximately 1800rds Radway Green .308. Gun arrived as described but after almost two months the ammo has still not been shipped and the seller no longer returns calls. Considering the cost of .308 and the extra money I paid for shipping on the ammo, it looks as if I'm out to the tune of $400 or more.

I can't find his original ad (he removed it) and can not remember his TFL handle, but his ad was placed here on TFL. I know he currently has stuff on ebay (and possibly here under a different name). Buyer beware.
Old October 29, 2006, 01:20 PM   #2
shaggy

Update:

Mr. Hagner came through and made good on his word as per our deal. He provided a good excuse for his delay and lack of communication and although I think a mere phone call or two would have helped immensely, I don't think he had any bad intentions. Consider my prior bad feedback retracted.