The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > Law and Civil Rights

Old March 28, 2011, 01:38 PM   #1
overkill0084

Attn Utah (and surrounding areas): Survey

Mods, this was tough to catagorize (for me anyway). If I missed the mark, pls accept my apologies.

Utah residents, most of you are probably familiar with KSL.com. It would appear that they are considering closing the firearms section of the classifieds. I'm not sure if it will matter, but it would probably be in our best interest to get in our opinions ASAP.
If you go to the Classified section there is a blue bar across the top that will link you to a short survey. Take the survey if you would like to see the Firearms section remain open. It's a regular stop for me. I would guess that I'm not the only one.
Those of you from distant lands are more than welcome to give your $.02 as well.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=13
“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child – miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.” — P.J. O’Rourke
Old March 28, 2011, 02:45 PM   #2
Don H

I completed the survey yesterday. The KSL Classifieds provides a needed service to the local firearms community.
Old March 28, 2011, 03:04 PM   #3
FrankenMauser

I don't like the questions in their survey.

It's as if they are trying dump any association with "the gun show loop hole", but want some public input before doing so.

Quote:
How often do you believe people are using the KSL Classifieds Firearms and Hunting section to circumvent firearm laws?
Quote:
When buying a firearm, did the seller request a background check on you before selling the firearm?
Quote:
When selling a firearm, did you request a background check on the buyer before selling the firearm?
Quote:
How do you think KSL can help increase public safety in relation to the firearms section of KSL Classifieds?