The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old January 19, 2013, 04:51 PM   #1
CharlieDeltaJuliet

I need some help.....

A local mayor in my state has made it clear he is pushing for hi-cap magazine and "assault weapon" bans. This is the mayor of Winston-Salem,NC. I have already emailed him. I need help from others. He made the statement, on the local news, that no self respecting hunter would use either one. I informed him about the 2nd amendment wasn't about hunting and his facts were incorrect. I will add a link to his webpage below. Under his photo on the top right side you can click his name to email him. I am asking anyone that would help, to write him and let him know how self respecting hunters and shooter feel. I also provided him numbers from the FBI's website on gun violence, since he believes these rifles and magazines are the major problem.. Thank you, to anyone that has the time to write and help. I fear it will get out of hand quick if we do not speak up..

Link:
http://cityofws.org/Home/CityGovernm...Articles/Mayor

Under his photo on the upper right, click on his name to email him...
..." - Thomas Jefferson