The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old July 27, 2011, 10:40 PM   #1
bustersmaster

Wize-Buys Pawn Brokers outlet A +++

I came across an old Winchester .22 a few weeks ago at the Wize Buys Pawn shop in Highland Mi. that brought back a lot of good memories as a boy and decided to buy it. The staff there were very friendly, outgoing, helpful and patient. The salesman did say they don't test fire any of their used guns and that they don't offer a warranty, but if there are any initial problems, just bring it back.
I couldn't wait to try it out in my backyard "range" as soon as I got home and sure enough, the extractor was worn out. I called the store and they said bring it back and we'll take care of you.
Sure enough, I left it with them for about 2 weeks and they called to let me know it was done. Their gunsmith put in a new extractor at no charge to me and now it works just great.
I'll definitely keep them in mind the next time I get the gun buying urge.
Oh, they also offer a 6 mo. layaway on gun purchases. Pretty convenient in this economy.